- 1830 -11 September: Colonial Secretary’s office send s letter to Thomas Surfleet Kendall care of MR Thomas Barker. Sussex Street Sydney.
The letter (30/2108) Authority to select 320 acres of land.
- 1830 – 1 November : Alex Mcleay Colonial Secretary to Revd Thomas Kendall care of mr Thomas Barker Sussex Street Sydney (30/7572) Possession of land at Narrawallee Creek
- 1831 – 15 April : Thos Mitchell survey general to Mr Thos Kendall , Union Brewery Sydney. (31/209) Request for 100 acres for Mrs Kendall to be resubmitted
- 1831 – 21 April : Alex McLeay Colonial Secretary to Revd T Kendall care of Mr T Barker Sydney. (31/805) Thomas Surfleet Kendall’s selection of portionof Thomas Kendall’s leasehold at Narrawallee Creek.
- 1831 – 21 April : Alex Mcleay Colonial Secretary to Mr T S Kendall, Union Brewery Pitt Street ( 31/804) Description of 320 acres selected at Narrawalle Creek and conditions of tenure
- See Sydney Herald for Barkers Mill Advertising.
- See Sydney Herald for Bones and Kendall Advertising.__________________________________________________
THOMAS BARKER is now enabled to supply Vessels fitting for long voyages with BISCUIT of a very superior description at the lowest prices with a Liberal Credit.
Steam Engine Flour Warehouse
Darling Harbour April 16 1831
BONES AND KENDALL
of the Union Brewery , 35 Pitt-street.
continue to supply Public Houses and Private families with
Of the best quality at Moderate Prices.
Sydney April 16th 1831
Sydney Harbour Foreshores Authority.